My Life :)

My Life :)

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Welp..

Well damm gucci.!! lol. i haven't been on this in over a year. like damm lmao. I went to tumblr to blog nd stuff because my friend/ lil sis klarke put me on. but i really need to vent right now.
let's just update shall we?

aight i left off in November 2010. soo i'll just pick up from there

December/ January 2011
I spent New Years with my bestfriend kay ray nd we went HARD lol then i seen tylar again for the time since November, she was fukkin gorgeous. had on a lil dress pretty ass smile. i was jus gone. we flew into each others arms as soon as we seen each other. Despite it lastin ALL of 15 Mins -.- i still got to bring in the new year with her. and i was incredible.

The spring semester begins and I'm back at UK, back on my grind, back on my grades. Me and Tylar's relationship is better than ever. I spent her birthday with her on Jan. 24th to show her some love.lol

February rolls around and there's an Apollo and Apollo after party. the after party was at this big ass club nd it was thickkk lol. Now remind this is the first party I've been to that's been live all year. Me nd my bros step through and my girl Tylar comes through with her clickk. Here's where things gets worst. i cracked nd got twerked on -_____________-. it was garbage AF. i highly regret it. Tylar apparently seen it.

what makes matters worse is that our 5 month anniversary was the next day. and after that was Valentines day. SMH. i was HURT. but i made it up to her on valentines day. brought her the best gifts ever lol.

March comes in and spring break is around the corner. My plan was too go the lil wayne concert that was in columbus since i was gonna go home. But I gave that up to spend time with tylar nd her fam for spring break. However, on her way home for spring break she got into a wreck. i was devastated, I trhought i lost my wife for a minute. lol. but she was fine but the car wasn't! smh. I'm just glad she didn't leave me :)

April/ May
April comes in and we spend our 7 month anniversary at Abuelo's and went to go see Just Go With It. One of the best movies with Adam Sandler in it !  Romantic Comedy nd shit lmao. one of best dates ever though.

Then the dreadful month of May, despite my birthday being in that month, it's the end of the school year :/
I was soo sad when my Tylar left me. Then I had to head home. i turned 20 that month too lol

June/July
During the June. I applied for hollister and ended up getting the job. Little did I know that the hours were gonna suck donkey balls lol. I worked one, maybe two days a week. fukkin garbage bruhh. But i stayed with it because i needed the money.

now July rolls around and me nd Tylar have been planning a day for her to come visit me in Columbus. She came on July 26. best day ever I swear lol. however shit went straight downhill from there. there were apparently bed bugs in my house that I had no  idea about, my air conditioning wasn't working. shit was not goin the way I planned. the bank was taking my money for old dues. Her visit was just terrible. Therefore, she     had bites on her leg, I couldn't spend my money, and she left within like 3 days of her visit. I was sad once again lol.

August comes through and ever since tylar left, she wasn't talking to me. It was all because i wasn't open with her. I shoulda slapped myself because it really was stupid not be open with your Girlfriend. then I find out UK is on that bullshit once again. soo My baby enlightened me on the idea of the reserves. I took it to heart and gave it a shot.

September comes through and I  decide to step off UK for a Min and take some courses at CC in Ky thats a branch of UK. so my credits will automatically transfer over. I went down to UK again to visit my tylar from  that last week of august til labor day. Now Hollister hasn't scheduled me for a shift since that last week of July when Tylar came to visit me. Fukkin Weak. So i apply for the Hollister down in ky to see if i can get that job. I have experience, so it shouldn't be that hard right? I scheduled an interview for the end of September because thats when my semester began. After I leave ky, i go home and me and Tylar's One Year Anniversary rolls by. 9/13/11. i was hurtttt once again. But it comes to find out that i was going back sooner than later because of my advising conference and stuff. soo i was geekeddd lol

late september comes and it's the WORST. smh. I couldn't get a dorm because it was through UK so I had to stay with my girl. she was stressed out lol. i had a lil afro growing. and I was losing weight. this all happened within 2 weeks of me being there. I just felt like i was losing my mind.

Early  October sets in and everything is going downhill again, I was texting an old friend of mines about this job at firehouse subs. We did some catching up because she wanted know my situation. Now this old friend of mines is Tamika, a girl who Tylar doesn't apparently like for some odd reason. later on in the week, tylar texts me asking me "When did you and Tamika start texting". I told her UHHH NEVER. i was just asking her about the job. she gets mad and all this other b.s. this goes on for about a few days. we eventually make up.

On the brightside of things I got the Hollister Job :). I'm currently working there now. its a good job. everybody is really cool. This Hollister is 100x better than one in Columbus.

Late October/Early November

I finally got my apartment! I know i was stressing my baby out. I'm living lavish now bruhh lol. So everything right now is just easing on by. I spent Thanksgiving at home in Columbus. That was fun lol.

November/December

So the end of the semester rolls around and my grades are beastin. I worked over the holiday season at hollister. Money had to be made ! lol. Around christmas eve, Tylar came and picked me up after work. Christmas was good. didnt get much, but the time spent with her was worth it :)

January/Feburay

its 2012 ! one of my bestfriends threw a party for new years soo Everybody came over there. Everything was good during this time. I

March/April
This Spring break I didn't do anythinggg. Anything at all

No comments:

Post a Comment